We the bus company will ensure:
- That all drivers and their legal entitlement to drive a passenger carrying vehicle have been fully checked and approved.
- All vehicles in operation are in full compliance with all passenger carrying regulations and standards including a full maintenance history.
- Fares are easy to understand and easily available before boarding
- Timetables and route maps are up to date, clear and easily available
- For less frequent services, timetables are displayed in buses and are available from drivers on request
- Drivers are courteous, helpful and professional
- Buses are accessible and drivers trained to offer reasonable assistance to those who need it
- Buses are clean, comfortable and reliable
- Feedback procedures are publicised on company timetables and websites
- For ‘hail and ride’ services passengers will be picked up or dropped off where it is safe to do so
- Be courteous to the driver and to other passengers
- Take litter home, not leave it on the bus
- Respect the bus stop structures and environment
- Adhere to the driver’s requests and instructions
- Refrain from distracting the driver when the bus is moving.