Information we Collect
To make a booking enquiry from the website, you must provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information that applies to the booking.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your booking enquiry, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list, using our booking enquiry forms, contact form, or leaving a testimonial.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your service if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We do not share your personal information with any third parties other than that necessary to procure our services for payments and bookings.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete.
- You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
How to Contact us
For purposes of EU data, If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at:
Eve Coaches Ltd, Spott Road, Dunbar, East Lothian EH42 1RS