Emergency Response Procedures and Information
In the event of an accident
- Establish if anyone is injured Yes/No.
- If yes contact Emergency Services on 999 – If able.
- Contact Office on 01368 865500 or 07836 710081.
- Give location and as much information as you are able.
- Contain all passengers and yourself in a place of safety.
- Wearing High Vis provided direct traffic flow if able.
- Make yourself known to the Emergency Services on their arrival.
- Follow their instruction thereafter.
- Document information as appropriate including photographs if considered relevant – if able.
In the event of a minor incident you can exchange details with a third party giving the Company Name and Address as Follows : Eve Coaches Ltd, Spott Road Dunbar EH42 1RS contact 01368 865500. Insurance details will be provided by request.
In The Event of an Operational Breakdown
- Contact office on 01368 865500 request support.
- Out of hours phone 07836 710081 (Gary) or 07974 088914 (Sue).
- Mechanical Support 07714 769 896 (Kevin) or 07836 710081 (Gary).
- Ensure any passengers are fully informed of the situation.
- If passengers are in danger remaining on the vehicle escort them to a place of safety.
- Ensure all emergency hazard warning lights and if available warning triangles are displayed.
- Follow any instruction given to you from our administration or emergency road traffic attending a vehicle whilst stranded on the carriageway.
- Remain calm and professional and assist anyone with special needs or disabilities first.
- Document incident relative to driving time and any other information you consider appropriate, including photographs if considered relevant.